It's all about the weather - and there's been lots of it! Welcome to February in Cannes and so far this month we have enjoyed lunch on the beach in 18 degree temperatures and then just a few days later, a light covering of snow. Whichever you prefer, Cannes is a beautiful place when flooded with sunshine or when the air is crisp and the skies are blue, this is a wonderful place to live.
LOOK AFTER THE PENNIES... We are delighted to introduce our Currency Exchange partners, Currencies Direct. Using a dedicated currency specialist has always been a great way to save money but this month, the team give us their top tips for saving even more.
Keep more money in your pocket this year with Currencies Direct
In the midst of the cold grip which has taken France by storm, as well as recent political debates regarding the euro and the franc, everyone is looking for new and creative ways to cut costs and save money. Currencies Direct is proud to offer its clients a money saving service which helps expats all over France save on their international transfers and offers a fantastic service which allows our clients to save money is various ways:
· Save an average of 3% on the purchase price of your property
· Enjoy our bank beating rate which guarantees you save on every transfer
· Benefit from a fee free service with no hidden or extra charges
· Stay up to date with rates and market activity with our daily market commentary
and daily rates
· Save significantly on your regular transfers (pensions, mortgages)
WHAT to Buy, WHERE to Buy, HOW to Buy